Popular Posts

Friday 18 March 2011

OTHER FUN WAYS TO MAKE MONEY


Today I am going to discuss some money making websites where earning money can be fun and easy as well.



Redgage  gives you an earning opportunity where you can make money by uploading content, blogs, documents, videos and links of  articles written by you on other websites or even at your own blog.


Shetoldme is another popular revenue share website where you can make money with Google Adsense and Referring other people helps you earn even more at Shetoldme. But you definitely need a Google Adsense  account for that if you want to earn at she told me.com. It's really an excellent site.JOIN AND TELL YOUR EXPERIENCE

Blogsvertise.

Blogsvertise  is a site that I never use personally I just heard a couple of times. This site allows you to sign up as a blogger and get paid from an advertiser. After signing up, you are able to make money online by writing short 2-3 paragraph blog posts and earn money from the advertiser. Anyway you can check this site yourself.

Paybox.me is a site claiming to be the substitute for PayPal. But it's in the beginning stages. You can earn lots of money here and  the easiest money. But keep one thing in mind whatever you will  earn it will be their internal  mode of payment because they are trying to launch their own currency. Many people think it is a scam money making site, and I also suspect this site because there is not any contact information and they have  taken  too long and  still they are  not in a mood to properly launch the site. But  you can take the risk as there is  no joining fees plus you don't have to do anything hard just open the site and see your money growing like anything. You can make money referring others to. You will receive a referral link to share with your friends and contacts. So try if you get anything, then it's your luck otherwise bad luck. But I wish it to be a real site as I have never seen such an easy  way to earn money. I just  have found that it's name has changed from PayBox.me to VirtaPay.com.                 YOU HAVE TO CHECK YOURSELF

Inbox dollars is a website which gives you $5 for just  signing up. I have just signed up and send some queries to support. Here you can earn through reading emails wow lovely. You are able to receive daily emails. You get paid for opening and reading the emails. When you hit the confirm paid email link below each email you will get paid. You can also earn more money by downloading the Inboxdollars toolbar and using it up to five times a day to search online. You earn each time you  search anything.

ReadBud is website where you get paid to Read and Rate articles. This was something I was looking for such along  time. Although I  recently joined Readbud, and haven't earned much. But I do love it because reading is something I am already enjoying and if I can earn money from reading, then what's better than that. Also, it has a referral program where you can earn more money for referring your friends. You must make $50 to redeem your earnings through PayPal. I think there is no other payment option at the moment.

WARNING

I would like to warn users about Inbox dollars and Readbud because when I didn't receive answer for many days from their support I Google both sites for scam view and there are lots of complaints about both sites. The over all report is not good though I was very disappointed to see this because I really liked the concept of both very much, but anyway I  decided not to  waste  time at these sites and I also thought that it is my responsibility to inform you about any update I got from any site so  to save your time.

Webanswers is a website where you can make money online by  answering  questions and are able to get revenue share through google adsense. But the condition is you must  answer 10 questions before being able to benefit from the revenue sharing  program.


Freelancer is a money making website where you become a freelance worker and earn money. There are tons of jobs to choose from. You can also earn money as a freelancer affiliate. A Freelance Affiliate refers other freelancers to the website and earns a commission from the completed projects of your referrers. Sign up and become a Freelance worker or affiliate. There are also so many other earning opportunities for blog or website owners. Freelancer is the world's renowned website and obviously a good option.


Squishycash is also another money making website. You earn $5 right off the start when you sign up. There are many different ways to earn there. At  Squishycash you have to complete certain offers, but most of the offers are with country limitations so be very careful with their rules and regulations.


wittad - This is a website at which  you submit your twitter information and then set your cost per tweet. Advertisers then post campaigns if you qualify for the campaign you can send off a tweet and make money from it. I never use it because I don't have a twitter account, but for those with a twitter account it  can be a good choice.


Now these are  the details of some  websites  from where you can earn some easy money. In my  next article I will guide you some more easy earning options.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment